Our gatherings for public worship may include unvaccinated individuals as well as those at increased probability for Covid-19 complications due to age or health conditions. Those attending our gatherings do so at their own risk. We encourage all youth and adults 12+ attending worship to be fully vaccinated. All worshippers are asked to familiarize themselves with and abide by the following guidelines:
- Please do not attend in-person worship/events if you or a household member have symptoms of Covid-19 or if you have a known exposure (regardless of vaccination status).
- As of March 1, we will be “Mask Optional”. All persons may choose to wear a mask to meet their individual comfort level during:
- Speaking from the Chancel
- Sunday School
- Any other time on the churches’ property
- Hand sanitizer will be available. Please avoid passing objects (e.g. hymnals, bulletins) from person to person.
- Either door may be used to exit and enter the church.
- The rear right quadrant of the Sanctuary and the balcony will continue to be reserved for distanced seating.
- Our worship will include congregational singing.
- Adult leaders assisting in Sunday school are vaccinated.
- Indoor fellowship with refreshments will resume. As weather permits, doors and windows may be open.
Restrooms are available for use. At FCCH, restrooms are located in the hallway behind the choir and also on the lower level in Fellowship Hall. At HCC, restrooms are located near the Sacristy and in the education wing. Our church buildings are cleaned weekly when in use, with restrooms and high-touch surfaces sanitized.
(Updated March 1, 2022)