Our gatherings for public worship may include unvaccinated individuals as well as those at increased probability for Covid-19 complications due to age or health conditions. Those attending our gatherings do so at their own risk. We encourage all youth and adults 12+ attending worship to be fully vaccinated. All worshippers are asked to familiarize themselves with and abide by the following guidelines:
- Please do not attend in-person worship/events if you or a household member have symptoms of Covid-19 or if you have a known exposure (regardless of vaccination status).
- All persons are asked to wear a mask covering mouth and nose during worship, except during Communion or when actively eating or drinking during Fellowship time if it is held indoors. Speakers may remove masks when speaking from the Chancel.
- Fully vaccinated persons may go without a mask outdoors.
- Hand sanitizer will be available. Please avoid passing objects (e.g. hymnals, bulletins) from person to person.
- Offerings may be placed in the plates as you arrive or as you depart after the service.
- Enter the Sanctuary as traffic flow signs direct unless using the ramp (FCCH) or elevator (HCC), and leave promptly following worship through the door nearest you.
- The rear right quadrant of the Sanctuary and the balcony will continue to be reserved for distanced seating.
- Our worship will include congregational singing.
- Online and in-person Sunday School have resumed. Children and adults in in-person Sunday School must mask; adult leaders are vaccinated.
- Indoor fellowship with refreshments (pre-portioned, self-serve snack and hot/cold beverage) will be offered. As weather permits, doors and windows may be open.
Restrooms are available for use; they are located on both levels at FCCH and near the Sacristy and in the education wing at HCC. Our church buildings are cleaned weekly when in use, with restrooms and high-touch surfaces sanitized.