In an attempt to do our best to ensure the safety of our congregation, we have implemented the following changes on how we do business.
- All church buildings are closed. This includes the Lewis House, the church office, and the church building itself. Please do not enter the buildings at any time, even to drop off supplies.
- All Sunday services will be held on-line using Zoom Video Conferencing. To learn more:
- There will be no face-to-face church meetings. All meetings will be held on-line through Zoom Video Conferencing.
- Pastor Michelle will hold virtual office hours, Tuesdays 1 pm – 3 pm. “Stop in” through Zoom the same way you would for a meeting or Sunday services (use the above push button.) In addition, she will begin holding outdoor office hours on Fridays, 1 pm – 3 pm, weather permitting, on the Lewis House patio.
- The Deacon “Shepherds” will be making a systematic effort to reach out to our members during this time. If you have an immediate need, please contact Pastor Michelle.